The use of “www.handlesfor99.com” ("Website") implies that you the users or the registrant of the website (User) agree to all the terms and conditions as contained in the Term of use as stated below. The "Website is an Internet based portal owned and operated by Hepo India Private Limited (“Hepo India”) a company incorporated Companies Act of 1956, with its registered office at 302, Durolite House Opp SAB TV, New Link Road, Andheri (West) – 400053. The Website is a platform that facilitates the online purchase of Products and services offered by various authorized Dealers of Hepo India at discounted price ("Services").Hepo India also facilitates placing of orders and making payment by its authorized Dealers/OEMs (“Additional Services”) By mere use of the Website, you the User shall be contracting with Hepo India and these terms and conditions including the policies constitute your binding obligations, with Hepo India..
Additional services can be availed only by authorized Dealers/OEMs who are registered as a Dealer/OEM’s with Hepo India. Every authorized Dealer/OEMs shall be provided with a unique username and password by Hepo India for gaining access to the website and placing order online. The authorized Dealers/OEMs, shall not disclose the username and password to any third party.
Delivery of products : The User shall be delivered the Products as ordered only at such locations as stated by the User at the time of filing the purchase order form. No delivery of any Products or Services shall be rendered outside India. Hepo India shall make a maximum of three (3) attempts to deliver the User order. In case the User is not reachable or does not accept delivery of products in these attempts Hepo India reserves the right to cancel the order(s) at its discretion. Hepo India shall not be liable for delay caused in delivery and shall endeavor to deliver the products at the estimated delivery time.
Material to be delivered to authorised dealers/OEMs shall be billed only if the such authorized dealers/OEMs fulfills the necessary criteria like no overdue payment, no pending-C Forms and no legal proceedings initiated for recovery. Hepo reserves the right to deny/ cancel any order placed by authorized dealer/OEM if such dealer/OEM fails to comply with the dealership/OEMs agreement.
User Account :
- 3.1 The Website requires you to register as a User by creating an account (‘User Account’) in order to avail the Services provided by the Website. Hepo India has the right to suspend or terminate your User account If you the User provide any information that is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete or becomes untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete, or Hepo India has reasonable grounds to suspect that such information is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete.
- 3.2 The Users agrees to provide correct and authenticated data/ information while registering as a User or providing data/information as a Guest User.If you the User provide any information that is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete or becomes untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete, or Hepo India has reasonable grounds to suspect that such information is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete, Hepo India has the right to refuse any and all current or future use of the Website or any portion thereof.
- 3.3 The User will be responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of the Account Information, and are fully responsible for all activities that occur under your User Account.
- 3.4 The User shall immediately notify Hepo India of any unauthorized use of User Account Information or any other breach of security.
- 3.5 Hepo India cannot and will not be liable for any loss or damage arising from Users failure to comply with the aforesaid stipulations.
- 3.6 The aforesaid requirement shall not be applicable for authorised dealers/OEMs who already hold an account with Hepo India.
- Hepo Indiacannot and will not be liable for any loss or damage arising from Users failure to comply with theaforesaid stipulations.
Credit/Debit card/ Net Banking details : The User agree to provide correct and accurate credit/ debit card details to the approved payment gateway for availing Services on the Website. The information provided by the User will not be utilized or shared with any third party unless required in relation to fraud verifications or by law, regulation or court order. The User will be solely responsible for the security and confidentiality of your credit/ debit card details. Hepo India expressly disclaims all liabilities that may arise as a consequence of any unauthorized use of the User credit/ debit card.
Pricing : The prices for products are described on the website and are incorporated into these terms by reference. All prices are in Indian rupees. Prices products and services may change at Hepo India discretion.
Order Processing : Order will be process solely on discreet of Hepo India Private Limited.
Electronic communication : The User agrees and understands that it is communicating with Hepo India through electronic records and User thereby consents to receive communications via electronic records from Hepo India periodically and as and when required.
Modification or discontinuation of website : The User agrees that Hepo India may, at any time, modify or discontinue all or part of the Website.
Restricted use of purchased products and services : Any purchase of the products or Services from the Website will be strictly for personal use of the User. The User hereby expressly agrees that any products or Services purchased by the User will not be sold, resold, bartered or in any way used for any commercial purposes or for profit. The User hereby acknowledges that the Services or products purchased are not transferrable to any third party for profit.
Only those goods purchased by the authorised Dealer/OEMs can be sold for commercial purposes or profit to the end customer.
- 12.2 The User agrees that Hepo Indiamay, in its sole discretion, and without prior notice, terminate Your access to the Website, for cause, which includes (but is not limited to): (1) requests by law enforcement or other government agencies; (2) a request by You (self-initiated account deletions); (3) discontinuance or material modification of the Website or any service offered on or through the Website; or (4) unexpected technical issues or problems.
- b) Hepo India is required to do so by law
- c) The User agrees that all terminations shall be made in Hepo India sole discretion and that Hepo India shall not be liable to the User for any termination of User Account or User access to the Website and Services.
Complaints : In the event the User becomes aware of any objectionable content on the Website, please report to Hepo India customer support.
T&C's for Online Promotions:
- 1. Offer valid till stock Last or till the expiry of the promotion period - whichever is first.
- 2. Two or more offers cannot be clubbed together
- 3. Hepo India reserves the rights to withdraw or discontinue the promotion any time , even within the promotion period.
- 4. Hepo India will take final decision in case of any dispute
- 5. Hepo reserves the right to determine whether the goods have been used or damaged in case of return and refund
- 7. Promotion or offers is only valid Online on - https://handlesfor99.com/
- 8. Offers available Offline or other online site might vary and no claim what so ever will be accepted.
- 9. Offer will be valid only on the Selective products shortlisted for Promotion
Note: We strive to deliver your ordered materials within 8 -10 days from the day of ordering. But under the present circumstances, delivery may take longer than stipulated time due to the current precautionary measure directives by Central & individual State Governments against the Coronavirus disease and delay at courier / transporter end. Delivery of Products is initiated from Hepo Mumbai Warehouse.